Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's Offical...Kinda!


Well ok so it's officall we are having the wedding THIS year! We went and looked at Wolf Creek and really liked it there so we are going to save ALOT of money by having it there vs. Snowbasin. So we are planning on having the wedding on Sept 5 2008 (it's a friday) I'm so excited and scared to death at the same time cause there is so much to plan I can't even begin to realize it either. If you want to check out where we are getting hitched go to www.wolfcreekresort.com and click on the weddings link. I will be doing engagement pictures in July and then sending out invites mid August. I will keep you all posted! (The kinda is we might change the date to Sept 6 but I highly doubt it at this moment!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So exciting!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails