Monday, April 28, 2008

Uncle Ben

So Brittney said she hasn't seen my brother Ben since High School...Wow long time ago! So I thought I would tell you a little bit about my lil bro!

Benjamin Ralph Mower! He is 24 almost 25 (Crazy how time flies, I'm almost 28!) He is currently in the Army and is going to school up at Utah State (don't ask me what he's going to school for I don't think he's even got a clue!) He's dating a cute girl (sorry I forgot her name! but in my defense I've only met her once!) He drives his "baby" A Toyota Tundra. He's always hungry and is still my mom's baby. Here is a picture taken last year when he was at AT.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, time does fly!!! It seems strange that we are now older than all the college sports players and the majority of the Jazz team.

Related Posts with Thumbnails