Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11 Month Old's Wear Me OUT!

Technically Toby will be 11 months old tomorrow but I say it's close enough....I can't believe how much energy this lil guy's got lately! Crawling EVERYWHERE! Standing up on his own and taking small steps, and of course getting into EVERYTHING! It's crazy how time flies I remember when we brought him home from the hospital like it was last week! Now look at him! I don't know how mom's do it with Twins or more. I was at a baby shower on Saturday and a brand new mom said she was getting tired just watching me take care of him! He's a ball of pure energy! It's fun to watch him and Avery play together they love each other already so much! It's fun but at the same time you wanna take a nap after a while! Oh the joys of childhood!


He is watching my parents dogs through the window! He was giggling so much!
This is at the baby shower where you would think I gave him pure sugar he was everywhere!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pryce is the same way. At church the people sitting around me were laughing at how wiggly and crazy he was being!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails