Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Richard Bryce..


"Tell us about the very FIRST time you saw and/or talked to your current significant other."


I had "met" Richard through Myspace (Very long story behind what made me go there in the first place IF you really wanna know....ask) I sent him a message mid January and he responded back saying I seemed interesting and for me to give him a call sometime, I emailed him back with my phone number and he sent me a text later that night. We texted each other for a few hours that night and then over the next 5 days we texted, IMed and emailed and talked over the phone quite a bit. I was about to leave on a 5 day trip to MO to meet my birth family and I had a few hours between me getting off work and picking up Avery from daycare so I invited him to meet me at Starbucks in Riverdale, I remember I was on the phone with my mom when he walked in the door (I was already sitting down with my drink) he sat down infront of me and I was totally suprised as to how cute he was! I mean I knew what he looked like but in person it was so much better! I quickly got off the phone with my mom and we sat and talked and before we knew it 2 hours had past. I was totally head over heals for this guy! We were there for almost 3 hours when I realized I had to go and get Avery and get packed for my trip the next morning. While I was gone we texted each other and talked everyday while I was out there and when I came home he met me at my friends house and we watch football and a movie, and well after that the rest is history! Now it's a count down to August 22 2009! And I couldn't be happier!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun story!!! Sounds like you two were meant to be. I didn't know you met your birth parents. I want that story sometime.

Joni said...

Sounds like me and Josh... how funny those two are!

Related Posts with Thumbnails