Sunday, November 16, 2008

Babies!

Ok this is my cute cousin Chelsea and her better half Mitchell....She is currently 37 1/2 weeks pregnant and begging this poor baby to come, but of course he's being a tad stubborn....he's nice warm and happy in Mommy's belly! Chelsea's sister just had her baby (see Jill & Frank on my blog links) On the 14th of November. There are alot of people Pregnant these days! I thought I would post a picture of Chelsea so that Family members who don't live in Utah or don't have myspace can see how cute Chelsea and big she is! She cracks me up I was over at her house earlier this week bringing her some DVD's to watch and she told me her doctor checked her at said she was 2 cm....then asked me if she could check herself to see how big she was or if she had gotten any bigger....it made me giggle......ALOT.......I am NOT making fun of her I love her to death but I think she just had a blonde moment! Anywho I will keep you posted as to when she finally has the baby! (I'm really hoping before next Friday!)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails