Monday, April 27, 2009

Myspace has fun photo applications, I did this and I really like it!


Anywho things are going well, I am totally missing Avery right now, he's in great hands but I hate him not with me! Same with Toby he sure does MISS his Best Friend! Basically I have been working from home since March of 2008 (basically since I came off Baby leave with Toby) and now all the sudden our Boss wants us (Me & the other Work From Home's) to come in center starting May 4th. With Richard working Days (And very thankful he's working again) and my job is during the day as well, that means daycare for the boys, and I honestly can't afford daycare for 2 kids! Did some research and it would cost me about 300 a week for the both of them! That's just nuts! With the wedding coming up and saving the money for that, I don't have the extra 300 for daycare! Even if I wasn't saving up for the wedding I don't have the extra 300 a week for daycare! Soooo after alot of debating on what to do, and with a wonderful offer from Richards Aunt we decided to send the kids up to Richards family farm for the summer. So Sun-Thur the kids will be up at the Farm then Thursday night (Richard doesn't work Fridays) we will go get the kids then take them back on Sundays. We will do that until the fall then Avery starts School, (all day) and then I will have Toby is Preschool until the boss lets us go back home again (Oct/Nov). I know I am lucky to have a job that lets me work from home, I am just going to miss my babies so much! I hate being away from them!! Toby still isn't even walking yet (yes I know he's 16 months old, he's a slacker!) sigh I just hate this!!! Avery's in Colorado right now because Jowin (Richards Aunt) normally lives in Colorado but she will be up in Idaho for the summer while her Dad goes through Chemo Treatments for his colon cancer. So in a way I am very happy that the boys will get to spend time with Great Grandma & Great Grandpa and all the cousins (there are ALOT of cousins up in Idaho) and Aunts & Uncles, but I am sure going to miss them while they are off having fun!!!


Side note my nephew (Richard's younger sister Felicia) had her baby on Friday. His name is Jesse (or Jessie) and he has so much BLACK hair & such a cutie!!! They live in Fresno California so I have only seen pictures of him on my phone but we are going to California next week and will be there for Mothers Day and to see new baby! I'm sure I will post a ton of pictures when we get back!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails