Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ouchie!!!





So a few weeks ago Richard (by total accident) shut the door with Toby's hand in the way, it didn't bruise up but a few weeks later (today) I noticed that it didn't look right, I looked at it closer and the nail was basically off! I left it the way it was because I didn't want to hurt him but after his nap I realized it needed to come off (it was hanging by a thread) Richard pulled it off completely. Ouchie! He didn't flinch at all! In the picture with the sprite bottle you can see the red pinkie finger. Avery has never had this happen so this is a first! It's all red now at the end of his finger but it doesn't seem like it bothers him at all, so I will let it heal on its own!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohh, how sad! At least he was sleeping when he did it. It would probably would have been worse if he was a awake.

BTW: the boys are getting so big and so adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails