Thursday, May 21, 2009

Awwww Poor Kitty!!

Oohhh My!!!! I Am Kitty Sitting For A Friend Of Mine, she Refuses to come out of her cage (she is black so it is very hard to see her in the video) and is quite pissed at Royce for leaving her with us!!!! You can't see it in the video but I put my flip flop in front of the cage and when she smacked it with her paw she pulled it in the cage and that's when she FREAKED it totally scared her having the flip flop in her cage....awwww poor Kitty! I totally wasn't trying to scare her or hurt her! And I am kidding about him buying me new pair of flip flops.....BUT Old Navy is having a sale on all flip flops, only a one dollar a pair, this Saturday only!

3 comments:

Jessica.B said...

omg. mary. holy satan cat. that's hilarious!

Mary said...

LOL I know huh!!!! She is still like that and its been like 8 hours!

Allison said...

that is HILARIOUS!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails