Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random Updates

Walking! I talked to Jowin tonight and she told me that Toby started walking today!!! And 2 more bottom teeth have come through! She said that he will still crawl but he's walking most of the time!!!! I am super sad about that, I mean on Mothers day he took his first 3 steps that I did get to see but by the time he comes home he will be a walking pro! (He will be there for at least 3 more weeks in CO) I hate this so so much, I miss my kids more than I ever thought I could! Richard tries to make me feel better but until my babies are back with me I just won't, but I do appreciate Richard for trying to make me feel better.

This is our newest fatty kitty aka Oscar...he totally melted my heart when I saw him, he was in a pet cage and I opened it and he jumped up into my arms and snuggled into my neck, he's such a cutie, and such a chunk! He weighs 22 pounds! I love it!!! Richard said he wanted a fatty kitty and now he has one! Sasha even has warmed up to him!

This is my Mom's dog, Hank, he is a pure bred German Sheppard even though he doesn't look like one! He's a VERY rare color and is a big giant! I love this dog! I went to my mom's last Saturday to help her with a wedding she was doing at my mom's and went into the garage to play with the dogs, had to show him off just cause I love him so!

Went up to my Dad's before we went to my Mom's, he had the tools to change the much needed breaks on the boat (aka Richards Impala) and was nice enough to help us out, and when we pulled up in the driveway this is what we found sunbathing on the driveway! My Step Mom and Richard were less than pleased about it but I totally loved it!!! Needless to say we let it go in the backyard but I would have been ok to take it home with us!


It's been a crazy few weeks, Richard is currently in Twin Falls ID until tomorrow night, so I am home alll alone, well with the roomie but he's up stairs!!! I sure do miss my boys!!!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

WOW...sounds like you are busy. You are like my sister and would like one of every critter as a pet. SNAKES!! I think they can be so pretty but we have some scary ones here and they freak me out. So why are Toby and Avery in Colorado? I can see why you are sad. I miss my kids so much when they are not with me! Love you!!

Mary said...

Yeah I LOVE snakes! As long as they can't bite and kill me! Richard loves all sorts of animals expect not so much in the snake dept! The kiddos are in CO because Richards Aunt is taking care of them for the summer since my job made the work from homes come in center for the next several months and we just didn't have the money for daycare, its so expensive!!!! The kids will be in Idaho in 3 weeks and will be there the rest of the summer so on the weekends we will go get them, but I just HATE being away from them now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails