Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th Of July Weekend!

Wow what a crazy weekend! And not a good crazy weekend! Bunch of random things happened and not was fun! Blah!


First Friday night we had Richard old Army buddy come over and we played games on the Wii...Gotta love Wii Bowling, that was quite fun, then all the sudden we saw a bunch of lights.......so we went out side and saw that EVERY Roy city police officer, Riverdale police, Riverdale K-9 Unit, ambulance,fire trucks and CSI were all parked in front of our house! (No we didn't do anything!) Guess some people across the street from us (we live across the street from a mini apt complex) got in a fight with someone else and someone got hurt (not sure how) so there was ALOT of people there! They were there until almost 2am, just a tad bit crazy!

This isn't the best picture but this is all the police and what not across the street from us.





On Saturday at my Mom's house the neighbor kids were using fireworks around 11:30 AM and it freaked the dogs out, my parents were working in the yard and they always put the dogs in the garage when fireworks happen but they didn't think someone would use the so early in the day, the next thing my parents heard was my poor doggie crying and Terry ran to the back yard to find poor Hank hanging from the fence, he tried to jump the fence and didn't quite make it and ended up hurting himself REALLY bad! He has a huge hole in his stomach and ended up having sugery, my mom said the vets office was FULL and ended up waiting almost 9 hours before he was able to get back into sugery, alot of the animals there were there for the same reason poor Hank was, people not realizing how bad animals hate loud noises! So sad! Thankfully we put our dogs inside before anything bad happened to them.




This is poor Hank....He's is a better mood, he's got some serious pain killers!!


Richard and I had a run with the Roy City Police, the officer was in a pissy mood because he had to work on the 4th of July, and ended up making our 4th of July a crappy one! If you honestly want to know what happened email me but I am not in the mood to post it!


All in all it wasn't the best weekend but I am looking forward because this weekend I get my kids back! I can't be happier with that! I have missed my kids so much! I can't wait to see them again! I will go up to Idaho this Thursday to get them.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

i want to know what happend with the cop on the fourth! so email me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails