Thursday, July 9, 2009

Victoria Secret Underwear Is Quite Divine!


No these are not pictures of my undies! I found them off the net....go go photobucket! Anyways my oh so special dog Molly thinks my undies are her all time favorite! She will go and hunt them down, in a huge pile of dirty/clean clothes and every time she will grab my vickies! I'm sorry but isn't that just strange? The funnier part is our other dog Betty goes with her and grabs socks instead, not Richards socks, my socks and only my socks?! So I always know if they got to my laundry pile because I will go downstairs and randomly find socks and vickies around my living room, awesome isn't it? Richard thinks its quite funny however I am not so thrilled.....Stupid dogs....

1 comment:

Becca said...

uh yeah, I wouldn't be too impressed if my dogs were dragging around my panties either!

Related Posts with Thumbnails