Sunday, September 27, 2009

Looking Back



Back when I found out I was pregnant with Toby someone suggested that I take a picture week to week so I could look back and see how big I really was getting, now that I am no longer preggers with Toby it's fun to compare week to week. These pictures make my giggle because the top picture is me at 18 weeks with Toby, I was REALLY quite suprised that I was showing as much as I am at only 18 weeks! Then the next picture is of me at 19 weeks! WOW My belly sure did POP out! I went to yeah kinda have a belly to BLAM You have a freaking HUGE one now! I can't wait to start showing! I love the cute "little" Belly!

2 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Yeah! That is a difference! Wow!

Mary said...

Yeah went from SEMI prego to full on HUGE baby belly! In 1 week no less!

Related Posts with Thumbnails