Saturday, October 3, 2009

You Were The What?


We went to my Mom & Terry's tonight to get Avery's hair cut and to visit with them and my brother Ben who was down from Logan. Avery was playing outside with Uncle Ben when they came in for a moment and Avery was telling my Mom was they were playing.


Grandma: What are you guys playing Avery?


Avery: We are playing Dinosaur's, Uncle Ben is the T Rex and I'm the Cuban


Grandma: Your The WHAT?


Avery: I'm The HUMAN


Grandma: Ohhh Human! Not Cuban! Oh Ok


Avery: Yeah I'm The HUMAN! And Hank Is The Hankascaurus (spelling)


Grandma: Well Ok Then, You Go Have Fun Playing The HUMAN


(Rest of the people in the room at this point are rolling on the ground laughing, mainly because Avery kinda looks Cuban? It sure was funny!)

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Ha ha, that's hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails