Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mmmmm Pancakes!



One of my MOST favorite gifts from the wedding was a flat griddle, that I got from my mom's work (she works for Applegate, they do hospice and home health) I thought it was really sweet of them to give me a gift! Which REMINDS me I need to finish my Thank You Cards, Ugh! Oops...Anyways I got this awesome gift for the wedding and I am in total LOVE with it! We had breakfast dinner the other night and the kids loved it! I made them chocolate chip pancakes. I got alot of fun gifts like a cute new set of plates (seen in pictures) and some AWESOME photo frames and money just to name a few but I love this (almost) the most! Pancakes anyone? Or even better French Toast! Can't wait till Saturday to whip it out again! What will I make next?


2 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Yum! I have one of those and I love love love it too. :) The plates are cute as well!

Mary said...

They are the best huh! Best pancakes I have ever made..EVER! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails