Friday, September 25, 2009

Random Friday Photo


This is what I am going to look like in Approx 5 months!? EEeekkk! I Was Freaking HUGE! I had to use the bathroom like every 5 minutes and couldn't move around all that well, hummm I wonder why? This was taken Tuesday night 8 hours later I went into labor but I didn't have Toby until Thursday evening, but I got to spend all Wednesday and Thusday in the hospital. I know I am pregnant but I am not quite 10 weeks so it really hasn't hit me yet mainly because I have not had to change into fat clothes yet. I have my next dr apt on October 7, from my last dr apt I quickly realized Avery is a wonderful companion but Toby however, not so much! He got bored REALLY quick and there was not enough candy in the world to make that kid happy. So from now on the kids can just stay home with Daddy, and if I need Daddy there then kids and go spend time with Grandma or Grandpa! I am excited with my new doctor because everytime I go see him I get an ultra sound pictures of the baby! The first picture I got Peanut really did look like a peanut! I am hoping next time Peanut will look a little more like a baby! I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails