Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Survey

I Sure Do Love This Kid!!!!



1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
• A Gift Certificate For A Pedicure
• New Camera (Mine Officially SUCKS!)
• Victoria Secret Gift Certificate
• Comfy Slippers!
• Baby Girl Clothes...For Baby Girl!

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
Hmmm I Don't Think I Have Ever Gotten One Before!

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
Painting Those Cute Things...Ya Know...Those Things (I Can See Them In My Mind Clearly)

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
Cabbage Patch Doll Or My Bike

5. What items are on your kid's wish list this year?
New Toys, Theirs Are Totally Outdated

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
My Mom's Sweet Potatoes! YUMMY!!!!!!!

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
Christmas Cards Count? That I Bought From The Store?

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

9. Favorite holiday song?
Silent Night

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Spending Time With The Family...That's All That Matters To Me. & Finding That Perfect Gift And Being Super Excited To Give It To Said Family Member.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails