Thursday, November 19, 2009

Eeek!!!!!!!!







My brother is going to graduate from College in May. After that he will owe the Army 6 years of his life, so we are not 100% sure when he will be home and what have you. So that being said my mom wanted this Christmas to be a really special one. She called me the other day asking me if I have my birth certificate (I lost mine) and I told her I had not yet replaced it yet, she then told me that I need to and do so ASAP. I asked WHY? And she then told me that for Christmas Richard, Myself, Ben (the brother) her and Terry (step dad) are going to go on a 4 day cruise to MEXICO!!!!!!! Eeeek! I'm so flipping excited! We fly out Christmas Eve to LA then go to Long Beach then head out from there and get back on Monday December 28th. I can't wait. One Richard and I have never been on a cruise and we didn't get to go on a Honeymoon so we are super duper excited! My Dad and Step Mom agreed to take the kids while we are gone. I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure I will take a TON of pictures! Best part? Since I'm pregnant I don't have to try and lose 15 pounds to look good in a swimsuit because no matter WHAT I will still gain weight! Best Christmas gift EVER!!!!!!!! I love my Mommy!!!!!!!!!! (Terry too!)

1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

Totally jealous! Have a ton of fun while you're there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails