Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year, New Goals!

Found This Picture, Uncle Steven Holding Avery When He Was 2 Weeks Old..Ish!

I always make a list of things I want to do for a New Years resolutions and about 2 weeks after making said list it get pushed off to the side and I forget about it completely. So this year I decided to break it up a bit so then I can work on something new every month. This month my goal (while I still can!) Is to organize the HUGE pile of clothes I have on my changing table downstairs, it's flipping HUGE and I need to get it separated and put them in order according to size. That is my goal for the month, in February I am going to go through the other set of bins I have that are newborn clothes and determine what (if any) clothes that I need for up coming baby. As for March I'm not sure yet, it all depends on when I go on bed rest! I went to my monthly doctor apt tonight, I passed my blood sugar with flying clothes! Woot! Go me! I now see my doctor every 3 weeks, then after this next apt it's every 2 weeks! Crazy before I know it baby boy will be here! He gave me some pain meds to help with my random gall bladder attacks and I am going to use FMLA so if I have a really bad attack I can stay home which is nice because when they are really bad I pretty much need to sleep it off after I take my pain meds, and now I don't have to worry about getting in trouble if I have to call in one day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails