Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sick Toby.....


Today has been a LONG day. I haven't been feeling all that great my stomach still will hurt randomly, thankfully taking a bath helps alot, for now at least. We took Toby to the doctor's Wednesday night, he had a temp of 103.6 and double ear infections, and a really red throat. He and Avery were up at the farm over the weekend, I am thinking he got something while he was up there, poor kiddo. Today he did act a little better after his nap, most of the morning he and I layed on the couch and watched TV. Getting medicine down this kid is just plain horrible!!!!! And the ear infection meds we have to give him 2 times a day for the next 9 days!??! Gag, this is not going to be fun at all!!! I am hoping over the weekend he will start to perk up more! I know I won't get "better" but I hope this random pain will ease up a little so I can function more!

1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

I hope you all feel better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails