Sunday, January 24, 2010

27 Weeks Aka 7 Months Aka 91 Days!!!


Today I officially start my 3rd and final trimester! Woohoo! I'm so excited to be here! I have been having contractions lately, ones that a horrible in pain! I don't know how people do this naturally! Yes yes I know women for thousands of years have done it, and that's great but sorry if I can do it without screaming for hours on end then I am going to do it! I am going to see my doctor again, I started to have contractions every 3-5 minutes for a solid 4 hours, I was in tears because of the pain and I had taken some pain killers on top of that! This is the 2nd time it has happened this week alone that it lasted for so long with this large amount of pain. I am praying that I haven't started to dilate. I just want some type of answer considering I am taking weekly shots to prevent contractions and I am still having them? Blah.....Any who here's a picture of me that was just taken! 27 weeks! It's just down hill from here baby!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails