Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ummm Yeah That Makes Sense


I am not a huge fan of the school district that Avery is in. I swear if they have a chance to miss school they do, missing school or getting out early ALL the time! I got a letter from his teacher that said parent teacher conference apt was set up for us on February 3rd at 2:15 PM. Right below that it stated the times and dates the conferences were going to be held and it stated that on February 3rd they would start at 3PM...so if they start at 3PM on the 3rd how would I attend mine at 2:15? Hummmm yeah that makes alot of sense! I am sending it back stating I work until 5PM everyday and if we can't make it after 5:30 then I won't be able to come. I'm sorry but some of us WORK!

1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

Yeah, that's really retarded.

Related Posts with Thumbnails