Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bed Rest Is Harder Than You Think When Your A Mom....

I love these Boys so much!!!

So I quickly realized that bed rest is soooo much harder when you are a Mom! I about go insane just sitting here seeing everything that needs to be done! Sitting there however it a double edge sword, it's nice because walking around just doing my normal chores for the day will usually upset the belly so it's nice to not deal with that but at the same time I feel like my house is starting to fall apart already....I am a total neat freak and I see anything in the sink (IE dirty dishes) I about go nuts. If I see anything dirty that needs to be cleaned up I clean it up right then and there, except the boy's toys, they are old enough to clean the toy's up themselves and they do such an awesome job each night before bed. My husband thinks I on the verge of going crazy because I ask him to do random stuff but seriously I can't stand the thought of someone stopping by randomly and my house looks like a total mess. I have been like this since I moved out on my own, when I was a teenager it was a totally different story.



On a side note.....



Richard thinks it's strange that I work so hard to be so demanding on what I feed the kids. The kids snacks are healthy choices and its very very very rare that they get soda or candy. Now a days if we go out to eat they usually offer milk or chocolate milk and to Avery chocolate milk is a total treat, and I will always get the fruit instead of the fries. I can honestly say in the last year Avery has had soda probably 3 times. He still has a ton of his Halloween candy and the closest he gets to candy is the random times I give him and Toby fruit snacks. I try to make sure that with every breakfast he gets some type of fruit (usually yogurt which he LOVES) and for dinner they ALWAYS get a veggie, to me this is quite normal but I had some friends over a while back and her kids wouldn't even eat the corn I offered (which technically isn't a veggie) and she said that they won't eat any veggies at all for her. Their snacks are usually apples and a string cheese and sometimes goldfish. The healthy foods might cost a little more at the store but in the end it's much better for them, IE one example my kids are hardly sick they also get a multi vitamin with extra vitamin C added. I try my hardest to give them healthy meals, I want them to stay healthy as possible. I love these kids more than anything.



Sigh...I am such a Mom..........(not saying that this is bad at all)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails