Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Puppies!

Our dog Molly had puppies on Friday..yup Friday the 13th! We knew she was due any day but kept waiting for her to show signs she was in labor...nothing at all....so we put her and our other dog Rusty in their kennell that night (they sleep together cause if not they whine the whole time). The next morning I am SLOWLY heading downstairs to get the boys up when I heard a really odd noise...I was thinking what in the heck were the boys doing to make such an odd noise? Then it dawned on me...that wasn't the boys! It was puppies! EEKK! I hurried and found 3 puppies already born! Inside the kennell with the dad inside too! Yikes! I checked on them and they were just fine! (Thank goodness) brought Molly upstairs where she had 2 more puppies and we thought we were done...several hours had passed and then all the sudden...one more was born...except he looks totally different from his brothers and sisters! We are still trying to figure out where he came from...all the others are chocolate pups and he well....he had chocolate fur on him...it's the rest we are scratching our heads on....I bet you can pick him out in the picture though! They will be a week on Friday, they are so cute! And LOUD! My mom breeds German Shepards and I lived with her for 2 years so I have seen ALOT of puppies born but it's always different when it's your own dog! 2 females are already spoken for. One for my friend Nate AKA Elway and one for my co worker Dennis...Him and his wife are getting a house with a yard..ya! So we have 4 males and 1 female left....The runt that looks different from the rest we named him Moo...Richard wants to keep him...sigh we need a farm!



Meet MOO

So Tiny!


1 comment:

Lexi said...

eek! i cant wait to come meet them. i'd a sucker for baby animals :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails