Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Evan




Evan at his 6 month check up weighs 19.1 pounds and 26 1/2 inches long. We did a comparison to Toby and he is 2 more pounds and a 1/2 shorter than Toby at his age! That just makes me giggle, Evan is short and chunky! He holds all of his chubbiness in his cheeks and thighs, I LOVE it...I love that my baby is chubby...babies are supposed to be fat!!!!! He will do what his brothers did and thin out big time once he starts to walk, when that will be is another story in itself. Avery was almost 17 months and Toby was almost 19 months before they started to walk. I'm ok with it but at the same time I hate carrying them EVERY where for almost 2 years! I love these boys!

2 comments:

Jill McQuade said...

I just weighed Jason today and he's over 18 lbs at 4 months!! hurray for our FAT babies.

Mary said...

ya! we have awesome fat babies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails