Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Toby & Mommy Day


Since coming back into the office a little over a year ago, I believe that Toby has had the hardest time adjusting. Avery is in school so he's busy and Evan doesn't know anything but a sitter during the day, but Toby spent the first year and a half home with me, and then when I went on bed rest with Evan he was home with me again, poor kid misses me, and honestly I miss him too...A LOT! Last week he was freaking out every morning we were taking him to the sitters, so when the offer to get off work early last week I took it, I wanted to go and spend the day with my Toby.
I took him to McDonald's, he LOVED it....then we went to Wally world, where he was able to see through a wall to see a Swat toy set, normally I don't buy my kids toys on a whim, but seeing how it was a Toby & Mommy day, I caved, lil stinker knew and he REFUSED to let me carry the toy out to the car, I am pretty sure he was afraid I was going to leave it at the store unpaid for...like I wanted to....thankfully he has been sharing with his brother. Good thing I love this kid!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails