Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Party At Work!












We have a "party" at my job every year. We are allowed to bring our familes for trick or treating around the desks (our building is HUGE) When we got done the boy's buckets we FULL...they got so much candy, and with the crappy weather on Halloween night (more like Saturday night for Utah) I didn't feel bad for not taking them trick or treating. Don't ask what Avery is...cause I don't even know, but he was Happy and that's all that matters..period...Toby refused to put on any of the 3 costumes I had for him, so I had a football jersey for him and he allowed me to put that on him. And Evan was Tigger, I didn't get any pictures of him (well you can kinda see him in the back) But I got his 6/7 month pictures done yesterday and I will post them once I get them (Yay!) Anywho here are a few of my awesome co workers and their costumes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails