Wednesday, November 3, 2010

That Crazy Lady With The Camera......










Pictures are a amazing way to capture pieces of your life. It's amazing that you can look at a picture from years before and remember that certain time in your life being good or bad. I love the fact my background on my computer will randomly change, it allows me to see pictures from the past I haven't seen in ages. I love taking pictures of my family, you never know how much longer you will be with them! After someone is gone, you only have picture of them & memories. I love my blog, it allows me to tell more about a picture that I might have forgotten by just taking the picture, I think it's better than a baby book, I love it and I recommend it to anyone! The pictures above I am going to give a reason to each one as to why I like them.



1. This picture was taken on my 30th Birthday...6/28/10....I convinced that the moment I turned 30 I was considered OLD and the grey hairs would start to pop out and I would have this urge to eat dinner at 4:30....amazing non of that happened...I know I'm crazy at times but hey that's just me! This picture is to remind me I am not some old lady, I am still me!

2. Wedding picture of Richard and I, I love this picture, it's a view from my point of view during the ceremony portion. I love the look on his face, it reminding me how he held my hands, I remembered how his hands were shaking just a little bit and they were sweaty, I loved how he kissed me that day, it had much more passion than an everyday kiss, I loved it. This picture brought back all the memories, amazing if you ask me.

3. Papa & Evan...I love this picture, Papa loves holding the babies, and the babies just seem to melt in his arms. Something about watching them together that just fills my heart up with love. Evan had been fussy but the moment he got with Papa he calmed right down and fell asleep.

4. My boys..I love this picture. It shows my boy's personality's. Toby is a total middle child..things will be done his way and don't try to change that! The other 2 are easy going...for the most part!

5. This was taken the day after Avery's first birthday, it was also Easter. I love this picture, he still has that bunny and he Carry's it with him everywhere, I need to take a picture of him next to it now to show how big he has gotten! I love how the bunny is as big as him in the picture. I love how little he looks, I miss my baby....


I might be the crazy picture/camera lady but honestly I am totally OK with it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails