Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Wee Bit Of Me Wednesdays



{one} do you still use a checkbook?
Yes but only for the a few things, 1 for the utility bill we get every 2 months, another for Avery's school lunch and most recently for my flu shot the gave out at work...Yup that's about it! Everything else is a debit card!

{two} what size shoe do you wear?
Depending on the shoe it's either a 6 1/2 or 7. From what I have been told I have really tiny feet, to bad I can't say that about my waist line...dang it!

{three} scary movies or happy endings?
I perfer happy endings because I am not a fan of scary movies at ALL but I will watch them from time to time just because the husband likes them.

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
Stability by far...I am way to anal organized for spontaneity! Ugh that would drive my OCD insane!?

{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
I personally don't own a CD I am embarressed to admit...however another person that I share a bed with everynight that will remain nameless (cough..Richard...cough cough)owns the Spice Girls cd....SERIOUSLY?!? Yeah I was a tad scared myself. That and the Backdoor errr Backstreet Boys...come on?!? He said it was a phase...yeah whatever!?!

{six} do you watch reality tv?
I watch Hells Kitchen and I will admit to watching Teen Mom, but there was a good reason I started watching it, there was a girl on there who gave her baby up for adoption and with me being adopted it was kinda interesting to watch from the Mom's view after she gave the baby up and now well, I'm sucked in...blah...oh well....I like it!

{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
If my Mommy makes it? Her pork ribs in the red sauce with rice...it is SO GOOD!!!!! Infact I need her to make it now....mmmm Ribs.....

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Just Bullcrap...& Liars...yup that's all

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
It would be comfort foods, it would change with the seasons during the summer foods from the garden during the winter nice home cooked feel good meals like pot roast...yummy

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
Nope I hate heights...NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yet more proof of how much we have in common. :)

Susie said...

Congratulations on being Queen for the Day. I hope you enjoy your day on the throne:-)

Mary said...

Yes Aubrey...Twins from another mother! & Thank you Susie! I am so far!?!?! Loving it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails