Friday, November 5, 2010

Me & Avery Boy












A few weeks ago I was taking a picture of me and Evan together and Avery made a comment that we don't have many pictures of just him and me, I giggled and said oh my child yes we do! He is partly right, I don't have a lot of current pictures of just me and him, it's harder once you go from just one child to 2 or 3 kids. I pulled up my photobucket and found these pictures, this doesn't even begin to make a dent with all the pictures I have with him, these are just a few of my favorite ones, I sure do love my little boy!
Note the last two pictures are with Avery in Braids, the 1 and ONLY time we have done this, because everyone kept telling me what a beautiful daughter I had! Even with him in a football jersey and basketball pants he still kept being mistaken for a girl!

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Your blog is full of so many happy pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails