Friday, December 3, 2010

MIA

This made me giggle...A LOT...which is good cause this week has been hard. My step Mom brought over this little peoples Nativity scene for the kids, it's really cute. After she left Avery and I set it up. Once we got it set up I took a step back and realized something...Something/Someone was missing!?! Can you guess who? When I realized this I started to laugh, Avery looked at me like I was crazy. Joseph was missing....WHAT? Yeah I am NOT making this up! We didn't get Joseph! Poor Mary, she's a single Mom in our household. I joke around and say that Joseph couldn't handle having a baby and left, Richard said he died in war....Avery said he went on a vacation and should be back in a few weeks! Where ever he is I hope he comes back soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice. We have one of those too, albeit from several years ago. My kids LOVE it and I love having decorations that aren't off limits to them. :)

Mary said...

yes it's nice to have some decorations up that I won't have to give them death threats for even looking at! They love to play with them too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails