Friday, December 3, 2010

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesdays....On Friday!



{one} if you were going to a remote place and could only bring one CD, what would it be?

That's hard to say because I love a sorts of music I would have to say a soundtrack that has a little bit of everything.


{two} are you generally more of an optimist, pessimist, or realist?

Normally I am very much a optimist...that glass of milk is always half full....lately (this week) I fee like the glass doesn't have any milk in it at all...it's freaking empty!



{three} have you ever picked up a hitchhiker? if not, would you?
I did once, it was a poor young kid who was walking in the cold and needed a ride (now I look back and through what the hell was I thinking!?) I would never do that again...you never know who is getting in your car! Scary



{four} what spice or seasoning is your favorite?
Lawry's I love that stuff!! Ever tried it on a baked potato? YUMMY!!!!



{five} what’s your birthstone? do you like it?
They are 2 birthstones one is the Pearl and the other is the Alexandrite. I love Alexandrite. It changes colors I wear a ring everyday with one of the stones is Alexandrite and it varies from a yellow to pink to purple and everything in between. I love it!



{six} do you know what your name means?
The name Mary is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "star of the sea", that's pretty cool!



{seven} what is your favorite breakfast cereal?
Corn Flakes...Yummy!



{eight} if there was an extra hour in each day, what would you spend it doing?
I would say spend it with my kids, or do more cleaning...but 1 hour of sleep would be AWESOME....it's a toss up really!



{nine} if you could turn any book into a movie, which would it be?
I'm lame I don't read books like I would like to and the books I have read has already turned into books!



{ten} if you could go back and play out one day of your life to watch (like scrooge), what day would it be?
August 22 2009...my wedding day

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails