Saturday, January 22, 2011

We Bit Of Me Wednesday...On Saturday!



{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
Everything? I love to keep extra's of all items I use on a regular basis


{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
Cheese!!!!



{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
The Fugitive



{four} apple juice or orange juice?
Apple



{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
Normally be lazy, take a nap, enjoy time with the kids but during Tax Season? It's WORK and then MORE Work! Blah!



{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
A picture I took of Evan the other day, such a cute boy!

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
Currently it's the postal service's Clown one. I will find it on YouTube and post it, it's awesome!



{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I'm so picky I hate eating things I don't know what it is, I would have to say deer meat, which isn't weird at all but to me it was!


{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
PJ pants/shorts, something nice and comfy after a long day gone!

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
I liked Claire, I miss that show!

4 comments:

Lourie said...

Hmmmm......I would want to be Kate just so I can kiss Jack and Sawyer. haha! Favorite Harrison Ford movie...wow..that is hard. fun post.

Mary said...

I think I have to change that, I like Kate...Mmmm Jack...LOL

Sami said...

I'm the same way about wanting to have extras of everything on hand. My husband used to argue with me about it, but he learned about a year in that his attempts were futile...

Mary said...

haha yup Sami, it drives Richard nuts but after being with me for 4 years he has realized it's better to have to much than not enough...like his Soda LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails