Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MIA Mary

Grandpa and his boys....

It seems like my days are running together. I don't even know what day it is anymore. I have to remind myself. Working, working and more working! It's midnight, I am just about to head to bed....to wake up in 7 hours to start over my crazy life again. Tomorrow I don't work which is good in some ways, I am able to get caught up with laundry, cleaning the house and spending time with the boys. I might actually sneak in a nap but knowing my luck it won't happen.


I had my Tattoo that's on my chest re done, he's worked on it for like an hour tonight, it looks pretty good so far. Richard cut his hair tonight and I did the trimmings.


The boys are getting so big. Evan is my chunky monkey he will be 10 months old at the end of the month, hard to believe, seems like yesterday he was still inside my belly.


I need to spend time updating the blog I don't care if it takes me all dang day I need to do it again, I enjoy updating it and reading other blogs as well.


I haven't even wrote about Richard's job promotion and us moving up to Logan come in summer, I can hardly wait!


Will post more soon...I promise!


2 comments:

Sami said...

Wow! You've been busy! Glad to see you're trying to get back at it though...

Mary said...

yes, I miss it....stupid work...stupid time away from my boys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails