Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Miss My Babies........





Does anyone want to give me like 350,000 dollars? I just want enough money to pay me house off, then have some money in savings and allow me to stay home with my boys. I miss them so much. I told my part time job I can only work Sundays now. I miss my kids way to much. I love working the part time job, it gives me some extra spending money but at what cost? I seriously saw my kids for a whole 10 minutes last night. I got off work at my main job the babysitter dropped them off at my house, I walked in the house got dressed for the part time job. Walked out the door (Roomie watched the kids) went to the part time job then worked there for 2 1/2 hours. Came home took roomie over to his girlfriends house came home and the boys were in bed already. This SUCKS! And I "get" to work every Saturday at my main job. Then I was going to the part time job after that, so I didn't see my kids at all on Saturdays. I can't keep doing this. I am uber cranky and I know why but I also don't know how to change it either! I don't work tonight after my main job, I am heading straight home and snuggling with my babies. Sigh....I hate this....No Mom should have to do this!!!!!!!! Stupid Money :-(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails