Friday, January 28, 2011

Old People Forget.....

Awesome conversation I just had.........my part is in the pink....blue is a co worker helping me with a issue...

[12:07 pm] do you remember what his account number is??
[12:07 pm] sorry
[12:08 pm] ppffftttt
[12:08 pm] lol
[12:08 pm] jk give me a minute cause I don't remember either
[12:08 pm] lol i'm sorry!
[12:08 pm] ok thanks
[12:08 pm] whoever said that the elephant never forget clearly lied cause I forgot
[12:08 pm] LOL
[12:08 pm] 15151
[12:08 pm] awesome thank you
[12:08 pm] sure thing
[12:08 pm] thanks for the help


Ok, I might not be as BIG as elephant...maybe a baby one? Sure that makes me feel MUCH better.....NOT.....Stupid baby weight, I'm sorry but I think you should get as a prize for carrying the baby around for 9 months inside, to lose not only ALL the baby weight but an extra 10 pounds just for being awesome....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Dang babies... making me fat and THEN crazy too!

Miss Angie said...

You are NOT an elephant.

Who was the coworker? (You should PM me, I miss you guys-most of you)

Also-15151 - Default account!!! Sad I still remember that...

Mary said...

LOL yup, fat and crazy it's an awesome combo right? Now I know why my parents hair either fell out or went white at the age of 35!

Mary said...

Angie I used the default account cause I was posting it here, just in case someone threw a fit and I was talking with Starla, I miss having you here!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails