Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday



{one} how tall are you?
I'm 5'3, Yup Just A Shorty

{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
FOOD....I Have 4 boys in the house...food is something I am always buying I swear!

{three} what are your three favorite websites?
www.caloriecount.about.com
www.victoriasecret.com
www.facebook.com (yah, I know)

{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
Nike

{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
Tomatoes...nope kaka....ewwwww

{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
At least 10 pair, ask me how many pairs I have that I can't wear right now? Like 20 more.../sigh

{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
Sad as it sounds? Stay At Home Mom....

{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope! yay!

{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
2

{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
10? LOL I am very organized

1 comment:

Sami said...

I have high hopes of being organized.
What is your BEST tip for getting organized? For real. I'm a work in progress...

Related Posts with Thumbnails