Friday, January 28, 2011

I Lied! I'm Going To Hell....

As the Husband and I were getting into bed last night he told me that I had lied on my blog...What? With what? He get's an email whenever I post something on my blog, and he read the Wee bit of me Wednesday. He said I had lied with one of my answers. Question number 9

{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
2

He said, you don't sleep with 2, I only sleep with 1.....then I tried to say well, I sometimes will hog your pillows and so therefore I am using your pillows too, then he replied well I sleep with 2 so that means you answer should be 3, so your STILL lying....sigh...MEN!

Ok I sleep with 1 pillow, not 2...I lied....sorry people! I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me....and when you die please come visit me in Hell...I will be the lady with her 1 pillow and the nice tan....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails