Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crazy Week, Awesome Friends...Truly Loved!

What's this? Pink bubble wrap?!
Ya Pink Goodness! Seriously...Mmmmm
Avery LOVED His Chocolates
Not nearly as much as Toby Did.....Chocolate is like crack to him
Mmmmm Evan LOVES these, and the chocolate box too apparently
Yup & me and my awesome hat....AGAIN
So on Monday, I got this awesome package from Awesome Aubrey. Can I tell you I love this girl? Yeah, cause I do. Were like sisters, seriously. She and I both share this odd obession of post it notes and having our shopping list just so. If it doesn't look right, we will re write it. Yes, we will DO it. I don't care if anyone else thinks it's odd, she gets me. She also sent me gum, yeah I have a small, ok LARGE collection. This is already at my desk and I have eaten a few pieces, YUM.....Mmmm Jello, cause you ALWAYS have room for Jello right? Sock...these are the most softest socks, like EVER ya my coworker Alyssa has this huge collection of socks, and she's starting to rub off on me, but it's ok I'm rubbing off on her with my gum problem. She also sent candies...Yummy, I love candies....just can't eat them right now :-( I know but the diet is going awesome, I will post about that later. The lip gloss is wonderful! Seriously, were like twins. Oh and can't forget the Country Time Lemonade. I love this stuff! Best stuff! So I would like to thank my sister, AGAIN...you totally made my week! Sorry this is posted late, in my defense I worked 50 plus hours this week ON TOP of trying to be a Mom.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails