Saturday, February 19, 2011

Random Pictures & Updates

Holding People's Drinks, Gotta love being DD, Had a BLAST
On Our Way Home, This is Robbie visiting us from California poor boy about froze to death here

Me & my baby boy...I remember when he was itty bitty...where did that baby go?

Working hard, or hardly working? This is
Lisa's Husband, who I work with! Great Guy.

My war wound, this is what happens when you husband tries to be a velociraptor...seriously

It's been a crazy few weeks here, hence why you haven't seen many posts! I am taking a break here at work, today it's actually been a little slow it's really NICE! Richard and I have been doing the HCG diet. I did it last time with Bryan (see above picture) he lost 40 pounds, I lost 10ish pounds that was back in July of 2010 but I didn't lost much because it was to soon after I had Evan. We are doing it again Bryan & Alyssa from work and Richard as well. So far Richard has lost 18 pounds! I have lost 13, YAY! I am so excited! I will post before and after pictures when we finish. We have a little over a week left! I'm super excited, I am 12 pounds from my final goal, I haven't been this close in ages!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails