Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday



{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
Crushed!

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
People who don't pull over to the other lane when a Cop has someone pulled over.

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
My room, has a little bit of everything in it!

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
Yup I sure do I have cards I got when I turned 1!!! That was like 30 years ago, wow that's just sad!

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
I would have to say my nephew's birthday party almost 3 years ago!

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
Nope

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
Socks I love socks!

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
Slots baby!

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
Only the ones the teacher had you do when you were in the 3rd grade

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
Don't have one never been to one honestly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails