Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I Confess.......

I haven't done this in a few weeks and was determined not to forget today

I Confess........

I have been in a bloggy rut, haven't posted what I need to and I need to get everything done today

I Confess........

I have no excuse as to why I am in this rut, just been busy lately and my shift changed at work so I now work at 5 am which means I'm getting up at 4 am....ya that's just plain crazy early to me.

I Confess.............

My last day at work is April 18th and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Like YOU have no CLUE as to how excited I am. Like I have so much fun plans and I can't wait to get them started......NO CLUE! SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

I Confess.......

I am going to miss a lot of people at work, I have made a lot of friends and they mean the world to me.

I Confess.......

There are a few people I will NOT be missing here however.....People (person) who caused me drama and spread rumors about me because they had nothing else better to do except answer a phone that would randomly ring!

I Confess..............

I'm doing with swapping for a while.......sadly

I Confess...............

My stupid freaking SD Card BROKE, and I'm PISSED, I lost like 50 pictures! Argh! I think that's part of the reason of my bloggy rut, freaking can't even post anything about my dang Favorite things swap! I am going to have to take pictures from my phone and send them to my computer and post that today, when I get home...........

I Confess..............

That naps are awesome..........


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naps are awesome! If only I could take one. Of course that would require my toddler to take one and sadly she flat out refuses.

I hate drama people! So glad you will be able to rid your life of one.

VandyJ said...

Naps rule! Too bad I don't get them that often. I really regret all the missed naps when I was younger.

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

I love your blog look so cute!! Loves it...
I too LOVE naps and look forward to them..some days my mornings I'm like a zombie getting things done til naptime! After that I'm full charged...some days when I get to enjoy the nap. Looking forward to you leaving your job too.....I don't know you or your plans, but it's the best thing I EVER did!

Anonymous said...

Naps are totally awesome. I debated whether to take a nap or read some blogs. Blogs won!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Bridget said...

Congratulations on your last day of work!

Love naps, never get them.

Mamarazzi said...

i heart naps!

looking forward to your Favorite Things post...weee!

I am totally late getting around to everyone, I have been busy with my hubz home on vacation, but I am so glad you did this post and linked up, Friday Confessional is growing!! YAY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails