Friday, April 8, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday



{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
Sour Cream, I hated the stuff and wouldn't go near it, now I love it!

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
Nope, didn't go....part of me wishes I did and part of me is glad I didn't because I knew it wasn't something for me

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
a Moose! See a few of them actually in my yard in Cache Valley and on the side of the road driving home one night, that was scary that one was HUGE!

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
Yes, my Mom took me she said I was going to meet someone who was Tall Dark and Handsome....Hummmmmm I think she was right!

{five} can you juggle?
Nope! I'm lame like that

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Happy medium of both, carpet needs to be in the bedroom but NEVER in the kitchen

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Soda

{eight} what was your first car?
1987 Toyota Tercel aka POS that lasted maybe a month then I got a Hyundai Accent

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Honestly don't know have never eaten anything so divine that it stuck in my head...so I will say See's chocolates :)

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Almost never, told the husband I want to however after we get the new carpet in the bedroom installed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails