Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I Confess............


My blog doesn't work very well on IE but works great on firefox! WTH? I Don't know why but a lot of features do not work on IE?! Argh it's annoying!



I Confess............


I am very happy Lisa has been back to work this week! I'm pretty sure the feeling isn't mutal however!


I Confess...............


The children are driving me CRAZY! Not just my children but Jana's children as well. I have had her 4 kids every day this week except yesterday. They are starting to get sick of each other and are fighting like cats and dogs. I'm DONE!


I Confess........


I had a Steak door to door salesman come up and try to sell me a huge amount of steak and chicken for a good price however I didn't have the extra 400 bucks to spare! And he got quite pissy when I told him NO for like the 18th time and left my house in a huff! Time for me to get a sign on my door!


I Confess.........


My IPhone died on me, the speaker part.......so I switched back to my BlackBerry. I miss my touch screen! I keep touching the screen on the BB and get pissed when it doesn't do what I want it to do! Argh!


I Confess...........


Evan is getting closer to walking on his own! I'm so excited and yet very scared at the same time! My older 2 boys were late walkers. Avery was 17 months and Toby was 18 months. Evan will be 15 months at the end of the month here is to hoping sooner than 18 months!


I Confess..........


My son finds any excuse to wear a band-aid...its getting crazy, good thing I have 3 HUGE boxes we got from Richards old work!


I Confess...........


Richard and I discovered a great place by our house to go fishing. It has a lake, a play area and restrooms and places to eat! It's awesome! We plan on going there very soon!


I Confess.........


I fell off the Wagon of no more drinking soda....oops....but at least I'm not drinking energy drinks still! That's the hardest habbit I dropped and the most expensive! Yay! I am going to start trying the no drinking soda on Monday I totally blame my cousin Jared for this one. Last week At his brother's Wife's baby shower he brought Dr. Pepper made with Real Sugar....It's like crack to me! SOOO YUMMY!!!!!!!


I Confess.............


I am so ready for this weekend!!!!!! I need to see my Joni!!!!!!


I Confess...........


I am happy I wrote last week's confessional....I got a lot of good feedback from different people and it made me feel less of a monster! Ya! Thanks Friends and Bloggy buddies!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, Im thrilled to be back to work. LOL

Mary said...

haha I knew I was right!

Joni said...

I can't wait to see you, either. I miss you!!!

Beth W said...

I don't know how you do it, with the kids. I really don't.

I hope you get a break ASAP!

Mary said...

I am excited to see you Miss Joni & Beth..I will get a break in about a week a MUCH needed one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails