Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesdays!

Photobucket

{1} What is the best or worst pick up line you have ever been given?
I'm seriously lame, I honestly never have had a guy use a pick up line on me before...really? Am I really that LAME? Clearly!

{2} What is your most and least favorite day of the week?
Sundays....Lazy Sundays.....are my favorite & I really dislike Mondays...back to work Mondays for Richard...BOO!

{3} How many hours of sleep do you require each night?
I need at least 6 hours of sleep more would be great but that's very rare!

{4} Is there a song that takes you back in time? What song is it & what's the memory attached?
Everything I do I do for you by Bryan Adams. Reminds me of when I heard it the first time in 6/7 grade English class my friend KC played it for a guy she liked and I loved the song have ever since, infact I danced to it at my Wedding!

{5} What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
My Diet Coke And White Cheddar Popcorn........MY FAVORITE!!!!!!! Or Twizzlers!!! Why does all the "bad' stuff have to taste SO GOOD!

3 comments:

Robin said...

no no. I must lodge a complaint with the management, twizzlers is not something you should feel guilty about... they are a must!!!
They are fat free!!

Jill McQuade said...

I really really wish I could live off 6 hours of sleep. It would sure simplify life. Instead I'm blessed with an actual need for 8 hours MINIMUM.

Mary said...

haha I like your thinking Nadine! & Jill I have always struggled with sleep...it's never come easy I have to be dog tired! My bed time is 2 Am ish to 8am

Related Posts with Thumbnails