Tuesday, July 5, 2011

30 Topics Day 18

Day 18-Plans/Dreams/Goals You Have

My plans are to finish paying of my bills. We are so close it almost makes me do the happy dance....but at the same time we are so far away. We keep going in 2 years we will be debt free except for the house. Yup We are THAT close! I just need to keep trucking forward. Drives me about crazy LOL

My Dreams are to take the kids on a family vacation every year. Somewhere fun. Some place they would want to go along with taking a get away from the kids and life in general vacation. Once we are debt free it should be easily done!

My Goals is to make sure the stuff above happens. To make sure that I remember what's important and keep moving forward. I really want to spend as much time with the kids as I got. They are only little once.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails