Saturday, July 9, 2011

30 Topics Day 22

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

My husband claims the ability to re call dates, not just birthday's but other random things that happen on a certain day

I say my ability to remember birthdays. (very odd memory I know)

I am allergic to stickers (Cause's a red bump where the sticker/bandage was) ]

but the biggest thing that separates me from me and a huge group?

I know what I can and can NOT wear to Wal-Mart.......don't believe me? Go visit

www.peopleofwalmart.com

I promise I will never be on here.......EVER

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay bizzaro twin, I am also allergic to adhesives! How funny! The sheer BandAids are the only ones that don't pull my skin off and I have to ask them to use nice tape if I get an IV or have blood drawn or something...

Mary said...

haha I told you were twins! I couldn't wear those sticker earrings either and I hated it cause I had to wait until I was 12 (or on your 9th birthday) to get my ears pierced

Related Posts with Thumbnails