Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I Confess.........I haven't done this in a while! But I'm back Baby!!!!!!!!!!!



I Confess.........I am really excited for the up coming colors swap! It's going to be SOO much fun!



I Confess.................My stomach is really hurting today and I just want to crawl back into bed but with 2 kids it's pretty much impossible /sigh



I Confess...........My new favorite song is Apologize by One Repblic & Timberland. I tried to link the youtube video but my desktop doesn't like to let me do anything on my blog.........stupid blog!



I Confess...........I really want a tablet, I would LOVE apple Pad but they are WAY to expensive for me at this moment...boooooo



I Confess..........My oldest child thinks it's ok to Lie and try to get away with it, it's a shame he doesn't know how to lie better because he fails at that, what would be better would not to lie period!



I Confess..........Evan is walking, and I'm excited for him but that means he's just one step closer to no longer being my baby :(




2 comments:

VandyJ said...

Your guys are such cuties!

Mary said...

Thank you! I kinda like them...a lot! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails