Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We Want To Know Wednesdays!


Photobucket

{1}Do you prefer to text or call?
{2}What is the last text message in your phone and who is it from?
{3}What are your favorite phone apps?
{4}At what age do you think kids are ready for a cell phone?
{5}Share a current pic or video taken with your phone.





{1}Do you prefer to text or call?

It honestly depends on who it is. If it's my Mother? Then phone call because she isn't the best at text messaging. Richard and I will text each other along with calling each other all day long. But what I love about text is if you need to talk to someone or tell them something you can do so much easier with a text and not feel like your bothering them. Plus I love to randomly text my cute hubby messages to remind him how much I love him and think about him.

{2}What is the last text message in your phone and who is it from?

It was from Jana I tried to call and she didn't answer so she responded "I will call you in a bit at the doctors."


{3}What are your favorite phone apps?

Words with friends....I LOVE that game.....like a LOT :)


{4}At what age do you think kids are ready for a cell phone?

Now of days it seems like home phones are a thing of the past. And kids now of days are just as busy as the parents. I think it's a good idea if they have one if they need it but there is no reason they need to text message or games. They can just have it for phone calls.

{5}Share a current pic or video taken with your phone.

First picture is a picture of the boys, I came in the living room to discover the boys were like this waiting for Daddy to come home. The second one is a picture of me after I dyed my hair red.

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i love the red hair on you, CUTE!!

WWF...sooo addicted!

thanks for linking up!

lynn said...

I'm jealous....so many playing WWF, I wanna play!!

They look so cute all lined up waiting for daddy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails