Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Confessionals

Photobucket


I Confess......................

I dyed my hair about 2 weeks ago and when I dried my hair this morning with the hair dryer I realized that I lost all my hair color.......like really? I'm so pissed!

I Confess........................

I made the husband come with me to get a new red color......

I Confess.............................

I was sick last week.....like really really sick and I haven't been that sick since I had my appendix taken out in 1999 the stomach flu then after I finally got better I got a cold........Blah

I Confess.................................

That taking 2 kids to the Mall 2 days in a row is asking for a punishment

I Confess...........................

I have had a lot of fun getting my color swap gifts together this week!

I Confess..............

I am excited for Taylor and Emily's Wedding tomorrow because Richard is a groomsmen and will look super sexy in his Tux!

I Confess...........................

I am SO ready for this weekend!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

Reds tend to wash out fairly quick. I recommend only ever using cool water when washing or rinsing your hair, and only shampoo every other day if you can help it (I shampoo way more than I should-but try to skip days where I only condition)

Related Posts with Thumbnails