Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Confessionals

Photobucket


I Confess..............


That it's been a LONG time since I have done a Friday Confessional! Slacker I know...right? Sad how being back to work allows me to Blog more than at home!



I Confess...................


Today is my first day back to work in almost 9 months and it doesn't seem like I've been gone at all! I got up at 4 am......ummmm yeah that's going to take time to get use to! I'm sure just as I am the tax season will be over!



I Confess..............


That I am hoping me working this Tax Season it will help make the pregnanacy go quicker......



I Confess.............


Headaches SUCK!!!!

4 comments:

Miss Angie said...

I feel ya. I hardly ever blog at home, but when I'm at work-I'm super dedicated to blogging!

You have to fill me in, how is tax season? How's work? All of the old people still around?

Beth W said...

4am...OUCH. Best of luck with that!

Adie said...

I never blog at home either, always when I work. I have too much to do at home!

Mamarazzi said...

headaches are the worst. i am glad you are back to confessing! love your family picture, so cute!

thanks for linking up!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails